[GPSCC-chat] Strategy Meeting

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 17:07:24 PST 2011

The Strategy Meeting was announced and intended to be  about the State
Party and its future.  We have held a number of local  party strategy meetings
over the years.  Sometime they have helped direct  our work for the year,
sometimes not (because of need for volunteers to do the  work).  If folks want
to organize a more locally focused strategy meeting,  there is nothing to
prevent that (other than available time and energies).   Warner

In a message dated 2/23/2011 7:26:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,