[GPSCC-chat] Update web site?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Thu Jan 6 18:16:23 PST 2011

Hello:

       What needs to happen to get "www.cagreens.org/sclara" updated?

       It currently claims the next monthly meeting will be Feb. 2.
This is not true given the decision taken last night to meet the third
Tuesday of each month, starting with a County Council meeting (with
others invited) on Jan. 18.  (It also asks people to vote "No" on Prop
14 in the primary, June 8, 2010.  Clearly, it hasn't been updated for
over 7 months.)

       I would volunteer to help a little with this, but I would need
help:  I've done a tiny bit of web development every 3-5 years for the
past 18 years or so.  I've used MS Word and Open Office to edit HTML
code -- then fix problems with something like Notepad.  It's ugly but
adequate for my needs heretofore.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--