[GPSCC-chat] sticker slogan against predatory banks?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sat Jan 8 17:17:13 PST 2011

Hello:

       Might you have brain cells available to help brainstorm  a
headline / sticker slogan against predatory banks.

       At the Green meeting last Wednesday, someone suggested we needed
such.  The following summarizes my thoughts at the moment:

Just Say 'No' to Corrupt Banks.
Just Say 'No' to Predatory Banks.

Just Say 'No' to Corrupt Bankers, Politicians, Media.

No Credit Card Debt:  Just say 'No' to corrupt bankers, politicians, media.

No Illegal Foreclosures.

No Illegal Foreclosures, No Credit Card Debt.

       Beyond this, what do you suggest I do to reduce the reading level
required to parse the prose I write?  Someone (Cameron?) said we also
needed a "low literacy version" of literature.  Per his suggestion, I
deleted "ostensibly" from my draft brochure.  I can work harder to write
shorter sentences with simpler grammar and avoid long and obscure
words.  If there are other things I should be doing, please let me know.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD