[GPSCC-chat] GPCA Strategic Action Plan

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 15:24:51 PST 2011

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE

This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.
For more information, or questions related to the topic
of the posting, please do not hit reply.  Follow the
contact directions stated in the email.

Fellow Greens,

/2011 is the ideal time to set goals for the Party and develop strategies to implement them!/

The Green Party of California is very excited about creating "*The GPCA Strategic Action Plan*."

*Your input is absolutely vital in making this happen!!*

We have very basic questions to ask Greens in every County:

    * What can The Green Party of California accomplish in 2011/2012? How?
    * What can The Green Party of California accomplish in the next 5
      years? How?
    * What can The Green Party of California accomplish in the next 10
      years? How?

Please forward this message to your local lists, present and discuss
at your next meeting, or however else you want to share this exciting
project with other Greens.

We plan to collect your responses, blend them with things we've been
talking about, and create a _first draft_ GPCA Strategic Action Plan for
our
Spring Plenary.

This document will be continually evolving throughout 2011 and needs
to be something _useful_ for all of us as we plan ahead.

We've made it really easy!.

   * Just go to this wiki page:
     <http://wiki.cagreens.org/index.php/GPCA_Strategic_Action_Plan>

   * Log-in or create an account. (10 seconds, link in upper right corner).

   * Click the Discussion tab and type or paste your group's report
     directly on the page.

   * Individuals are invited to comment on these reports, or to add new
topics.

Please keep your comments short, specific, _realistic and action-based_.

We also have an email lists as an alternative to the wiki for your
if you prefer. The address to send a message to this list is
strategyplan at cagreens.org
<mailto:strategyplan at cagreens.org>.

Wiki is a much better format than email for gathering lots of data, please
give it a try. Its really quite easy!

Please post your input on Wiki no later than the *End of February*.

We look forward to hearing from you........

/Let's get this Party started!!/
//
-- GPCA Standing Groups and the Coordinating Committee