[GPSCC-chat] GP county council meeting dates

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri Jan 14 12:58:25 PST 2011

This was actually in the minutes of the January meeting that Spencer sent out.
We are supposed to be adding members to the County Council (Drew volunteered but
was told he wasn't welcome), and selecting a new regional rep and some other
thing for the state, and we are supposed to be coming up with goals and
objectives for the Green Party at the national, state, and local levels. So it's
pretty important, and it doesn't sound like the pink people have had anything
very important to do lately, so I don't see why we should drop that date.
Caroline