[GPSCC-chat] web site updated

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Jan 23 19:56:50 PST 2011

Hello, All:

       The web site has been updated;  see
"www.cagreens.org/santaclara".  Gone are the recommendations on how to
vote in the June 2010 primary and the calls to impeach President Bush,
etc.  The requests for financial support and Aid to Gaza plus "Campaign
2008" and a few other things are still there.  The "Events" link on the
left is broken;  I don't know how to fix it but don't see the need to
take the time to do so just now.

       Feel free to send me your wish list for the web site, but don't
expect me to act on what you send me.  If it seems to represent a
consensus AND I can find time to do it, I will.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD