[GPSCC-chat] Regional Goals & Strategy Meeting

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jan 31 18:55:26 PST 2011

Hello:

       Is there a Green Wikipedia for this Goals discussion?

        At the Jan. 5 meeting, I seem to recall hearing that there was,
but it was dominated by only one topic.  If such exists, I suggest we
document its URL (Uniform Resource Locator / web address) in this email
list.  (If people are intimidated by the Wikipedia protocol, I'd be
willing to provide a little help and encouragement to anyone who would
like to learn it.  Fancy formatting can be tricky, but doing basic
things is not much more complicated than writing an email.)

       Spencer