[GPSCC-chat] Rebuild the American Dream

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Wed Jul 6 10:28:15 PDT 2011

Hi Folks,

As part of my effort to activate residents of Milpitas for progressive
causes, I am hosting and advertising the Rebuild the American Dream
event ( http://civic.moveon.org/event/dreammeeting/117426 ).  If you
know anyone in the area that wants to push such an effort in "green"
directions, please attend to help focus whatever group action may
follow.
--
Rob Means
ATRA Legislative Advisor
rob.means at electric-bikes.com
408-262-8975 work, 408-230-2585 cell
1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035