[GPSCC-chat] american dream house meetings

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 17:16:04 PDT 2011

The list of local events is at

 http://civic.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=245

Here are two excerpts.  I mention them because I see them as
possible contact points

Sunday, 17 Jul 2011, 4:00 PM
American Dream House Meeting
<http://civic.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=116976&id=> -
7 miles away  near Seven Springs and Regnart, Kennedy
and Monte Vista schools
*6* registered participant(s) (30 maximum)
Cupertino, CA 95014
Hosted by Elena Dorabji
Description If you are passionate about turning America around to
re-establish
its promise of a good life for all who live here, join me. I happen to
teach political
science at SJSU and De Anza but am not here to preach or tell you what
to do.
I want us to WORK TOGETHER IN SOLIDARITY with like-minded people to
get America back to the tried and true policies which served us so well
from the
New Deal through the 1970's. Welcome to my home. Elena Dorabji

Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 2:00 PM 	American Dream House Meeting
<http://civic.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=117052&id=> -
17 miles away
Stanford Faculty Neighborhood
*10* registered participant(s) (20 maximum)
Stanford, CA 94305
Hosted by Patricia Chang
Description The way forward, making a plan to move ahead for 2012

Sunday, 17 Jul 2011, 7:00 PM American Dream
<http://civic.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=116854&id=>
Barry Home, West Gilroy
*0* registered participant(s) (50 maximum)
Gilroy, CA 95020
Hosted by Rose Barry
Description Come to our home for a conversation about what a new
American Dream looks like. Here's a chance to express your concerns and
ideas about our American Dream and how budget decisions support it.
We'll not only brainstorm, but commit to each other that we will stand
together to make it happen. Let's build a strong vision for how to fix
our economy, stop extremist agendas, and make sure the American Dream
doesn't disappear forever.