[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [GPCA Official Notice] August 20, 21, 2011 -- GPCA Strategy Gathering in Ventura

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Wed Jul 6 15:58:42 PDT 2011

This is a GPCA "Gathering," which is a non-decision-making event. Gatherings
are usually a collection of workshops, presentations, and other educational
items. This one is themed around building a strategy plan for the party. Sort
of like a larger version of what our region did a few months ago.

Participation is strictly voluntary.

Jim