[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items for July 28 Meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu Jul 21 15:58:32 PDT 2011

Okay Valerie, I guess the thing is my computer won't start a new email. If I want to send somebody something, I stick it on to something they sent me.

So here's the item:

Merriam and I want 15 minutes to discuss something we are calling "Grow the Change." This is about registering and engaging new Greens.