[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Local Garden Share this weekend!: Transition Silicon Valley

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 21 17:15:27 PDT 2011

Dana and I participated in several garden sharing events
last year.  They were great experiences!  As far as I
know everyone who participated was happy with it.

So far, we have been unable to attend this year because
they conflict with the Humanist Forum.  And I definitely
do not want to miss the next forum, it is about a
controversial issue involving environmentalists vs.
environmentalists (parks vs. global warming).

http://humanists.org/forums.htm

There is a Garden Share this Sunday in Sunnyvale:
http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/

Gerry