[GPSCC-chat] Summer / Fall Actions

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 11:59:09 PDT 2011

FYI,

I am assembling a list of actions planned for the near
future.  Below is my current list.  If you have any
additional info, please let me know.

Apparently the 2 democracy events are both inspired
at least partly by the Tahrir Square experience.

Also, on July 28, there is a planning meeting in Oakland
for the Sept 24 Moving Planet action:
     http://www.moving-planet.org/BayArea

Gerry

================

July 26 - Support Tim DeChristopher
            - Salt Lake City & San Francisco & elsewhere
http://www.peacefuluprising.org/climate-trial/action-map-july-26th-solidarity-with-tim-dechristopher
(Climate Change)

Aug 20 - Sep 3 - Tar Sands Action
             - Washington D.C. & elsewhere
http://www.tarsandsaction.org/
(Climate Change)

Sep 17 - Occupy Wall Street - New York
http://www.adbusters.org/blogs/adbusters-blog/occupywallstreet.html
(Democracy)

Sep 24 - Moving Planet (a 350.org event) - everywhere
http://www.moving-planet.org/
(Climate Change)

Oct 6 - ?? - October 2011 - Washington D.C.
http://october2011.org/
(Democracy)