[GPSCC-chat] possible agenda item

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 27 10:15:17 PDT 2011

This from Sanda Everette via the san mateo santa clara list
joint meeting with san mateo county greens

We are talking about getting together with you in August
at either a picnic or meeting that you organize. There are
not enough of us to organize our way out of a paper bag.
Gloria and I are attending the Ventura gathering. Who is
going from Santa Clara.  I will be attending the GPUS meeting
the first weekend in August.

Sanda
Sent from the itty-bitty keyboard on my "smart" phone