[GPSCC-chat] Need more detailed info for outreach

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 20:42:45 PDT 2011

Hi!  I need clear detailed information for all three of  the below
described events to publicize with the Japantown Neighborhood  Association.

I also need the information for the anti nuclear conference to  be held in
San Mateo County that wanted a Green Party representative.  ASAP  Pleez!

Warner

In a message dated 7/28/2011 10:24:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,