[GPSCC-chat] online balloting for GPCA CC candidates

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 14:32:12 PDT 2011

I have just read the applications of the candidates.
My first impression is that there are some very
good activists vying for these positions.

So here is a copy of the notice that has the link
to the candidates' applications which we should read before
our next meeting Thursday June 23-rd.

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE

This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.
For more information, or questions related to the topic of the posting,
please do not hit reply.  Follow the contact directions stated in the
email.

THE ONLINE VOTING PAGE WILL OPEN JUNE 1 AND
REMAIN OPEN UNTIL JUNE 30.

As announced at the Berkeley General Assembly, we will be conducting
an online vote for the eight candidates for the new at-large seats on the
Coordinating Committee.

                 **** IMPORTANT ****

The online system requires that each county has one designated ballot entry
person. This person will collect your county's sample ballots and enter the
vote(s) into the online ballot page. S/he will enter as many ballots as the
number of delegates allocated to your county for the April-May 2011 General
Assembly meeting in Berkeley (listed on sample ballot). The ballot entry
person will be provided the password to the online ballot page.

YOU MUST select a ballot entry person and send their name, county and
email address to the elections committee at cc-election at cagreens.org.
Please do this as soon as possible.
-------------------------------

The candidates, and their submitted biographies, are currently available
for
viewing on the voting page:

    http://cagreens.org/cc/vote/

Also, there is a sample ballot on the voting page that you should
downloaded.
It contains instructions for using the online system. Use this ballot to
prepare for your county's discussions, and as a guide for entering your
vote(s) online.

You may contact the elections committee (cc-election at cagreens.org) with any
questions.