[GPSCC-chat] [usgp-nc] 6.11 No-Nuke Action from Japanese Greens

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Mon Jun 6 09:53:21 PDT 2011

We held a rally on May 7th at the Japanese Consulate in San Francisco
in support of the Japanese, and to shut down nuclear power plants. I
read the Green Party of California's Resolution at that rally.
<http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/05/13/18679624.php>http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/05/13/18679624.php

We are organizing another rally this Friday, June 10th, 3:30 pm -
5:30 pm beginning at the Japanese Consulate in San Francisco and
concluding at Bechtel. See
<http://nonuclearaction.wordpress.com/>http://nonuclearaction.wordpress.com/
for details, it would be nice if the Green Party (of California, the
counties, the national group) can formally endorse this rally/action
(but I realize that that takes time/process)... I have been
organizing at the grassroots level, and promoting the rally, and
raising the nuclear issue on my radio show
<http://www.communitycurrency.org/node/151>http://www.communitycurrency.org/node/151.
Umi Hagitani, one of the organizers will be on my next show.

Carol Brouillet