[GPSCC-chat] meeting time

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Fri Jun 17 18:27:17 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

The Silicon Valley Transit Users meeting is on the LAST Thursday of the month from 6 to 7 PM.  Since there are five Thursdays this month, their meeting is on the 30th.  The only other meeting I see on the SJP&JC's calendar (http://www.sanjosepeace.org/calendar.php) for the Thursday the 23rd is the 48south7th Work Session scheduled for 4:30 - 5:00 PM.

Our time block for that day is given as 6:30 - 10:00 PM, so I listed 6:30 for the start of our social time in the draft agenda.  However, if 7:00 is preferred I can change it.  Just let me know...

Valerie

Please sponsor me for the 25th Annual AIDS Walk San Francisco:
http://awsf2011.kintera.org/vdf    --    Sunday, July 17, 2011