[GPSCC-chat] ok to kill americans?

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:57:23 PDT 2011

    The article reports that June 24 Hillary framed the issue in terms of
"flotillas that try to provoke actions by entering into Israeli waters"
(her words) when (according to the article) :the entire international
community recognizes Israeli territorial waters
 as being well to the
northeast of the ships’ intended route."

   The article links two letters to Obama referencing the Israeli
attack on the Mavi Mamara and expressing support for Israel's
right to self-defense.  The Senate letter is signed by Boxer and
Feinstein and 85 other Senators.  The House letter is signed by
329 Reps.  I don't see sigs from any Bay Area rep on it, not even
Pelosi.

   A third linked letter is to Clinton last week, asking her to work with
Israel to ensure the safety of US citizens in the flotilla.  It's signed
by Kucinich, Farr, Lee, and three others.

   I think the activism of Darlene Wallach, Donna Wallach, Janet
Kobren and Cynthia McKinney is having an effect.