[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [GPCA-CCWG] Fwd: BW and Color UC Protest flyer

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Mar 1 17:06:50 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

Cres Vellucci's email below announces the new downloadable one-page Green Focus that focuses on student issues.  There are links to the color and black & white versions at the top of http://www.cagreens.org --

http://www.cagreens.org/greenfocus/pdfs/StudentProtestFlyer.pdf
http://www.cagreens.org/greenfocus/pdfs/StudentProtestFlyer.bw.pdf

Valerie

Be there for public transit so it will be there for you!
Good service is maintained where there is good ridership.