[GPSCC-chat] Earth Day at SJSU

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 3 16:41:02 PST 2011

Here are the questions from the SJSU Environmental Resource Center.

Do we want to raffle something?
Do we want to sell items?
Or something else creative?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for being interested in attending!

If you would like to have space to sell items, do a raffle, or host an
interactive
game for example, we would like to know so we can make space for you.

I'd like for you to answer the following questions for your attendance:

What is your phone number and address?

Will you need a parking permit? How do you want to receive it
(mail or pick it up on Earth Day Celebration)

How many tables will you be requiring? (1 or 2 is usually good. Tents
or canopies are not provided. We will provide 2 chairs per table and
more if necessary)

What activity or display will you be showing?

Are you providing any of the following? Animals, vehicle display, food,
drinks, electronic needs, donations, sound and audio, clothes.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net