[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Fwd: Who is being asked to "Sacrifice"

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Mar 17 13:02:15 PDT 2011

I saw the 420 million for "legal services for the poor" and I thought
"typical government reasoning." The poor shouldn't need legal help.
They need the laws of physics to play a predictable and understandable
role relative to cultural components such as what I call "public trust".

Caroline Yacoub wrote:
(snip)

>>     *Must See Chart: This Is What Class War Looks Like
>>     <http://jackdean.posterous.com/must-see-chart-this-is-what-class-war-looks-l>*
>>
>>     *
>>     via dailykos.com
>>     <http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/09/954301/-The-Must-See-Chart-(This-Is-What-Class-War-Looks-Like)>*
>>
>>     via dailykos.com
>>     <http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/09/954301/-The-Must-See-Chart-(This-Is-What-Class-War-Looks-Like)>
>>
>>     This chart puts the class war in simple, visual terms. On the left
>>     you have the "shared sacrifices" and "painful cuts" that the
>>     Republicans claim we must make to get our fiscal house in order.
>>     On the right, you can plainly see WHY these cuts are "necessary."

(snip)
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org