[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 13:41:18 PDT 2011

Tian
I have one new item:  Raffle at SJSU on Earth Day

and a whole bunch of older items, to wit,
Here is a collection of agenda items I have previously sent to
the discussion list

As before

Tabling coordinators
  tabling coordinators and tablers are needed for
     Junior State   -  Saturday, April 9-th  time to be announced
     Earth Day     -  Thursday, April 21st, 10:00am to 2:00pm.
     Berryessa Art and Wine Festival - Saturday May 7-th  -  10 am to 5 pm
     Juneteenth     -  June 18-th and 19-th  -  noon to 7 pm
  preparation of some literature specific to those events

you tube videos to the web site

goals for GPSCC including quantity and timeline

And here additional items:

GPCA statewide voter registration drive

then, if there is time,
youth brigade
low power radio
speakers

Jim Doyle

The application form has arrived.
So it is time to decide do we aparticipate,
and if so, who will do the tabling.
*Berryessa Art and Wine Festival**
Community Row Application*

*Saturday, May 7, 2011**
10:00 am to 5:00 pm**

**Setup from **7:30 am to 9:30 am
Takedown from 5:00 pm to 5:55 pm *

Here are the questions from the SJSU Environmental Resource Center.

Do we want to raffle something?
Do we want to sell items?
Or something else creative?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for being interested in attending!

If you would like to have space to sell items, do a raffle, or host an
interactive
game for example, we would like to know so we can make space for you.

I'd like for you to answer the following questions for your attendance:

What is your phone number and address?

Will you need a parking permit? How do you want to receive it
(mail or pick it up on Earth Day Celebration)

How many tables will you be requiring? (1 or 2 is usually good. Tents
or canopies are not provided. We will provide 2 chairs per table and
more if necessary)

What activity or display will you be showing?

Are you providing any of the following? Animals, vehicle display, food,
drinks, electronic needs, donations, sound and audio, clothes.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net