[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Stop Sen. Blakeslee from making a brutal situation much, much worse.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 15:35:25 PDT 2011

This is for Greens in State Senate District 15, like I am.

I knot Matt Lockshin.  He was one of the key blogger / social network
folks who helped stop Richard Pombo in 2006.

I also know what will happen to the schools in Morgan Hill if the tax
extensions are not put on the ballot and passed.  It will not be good
for anyone and especially bad for the students.

If you can follow the scrpit (tailored we my name) that Matt provided, I
hope that you can make the call.

Blakeslee campaigned on his background in education.  Make him decide
whether he is that, or just another Republican flunky.

Wes