[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Greens win BIG, very BIG in So.Germany!

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 15:04:10 PDT 2011

According to a friend in Germany, if you get less than 5%,
you don't get seats in parliament, and coalitions require
a majority of seats.  So the Greens and SPD will be enough
in Baden Wuertemberg.  With the Greens in the lead.  Which
will be a historical first.

And if I understand correctly, the SPD / Greens will
probably govern in Rheinland-Pfalz.

Gerry