[GPSCC-chat] Robert Newman's History of Oil (LIVE) Friday My 13th, Peace Center 7 PM

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri May 6 01:45:46 PDT 2011

Movie:  Robert Newman's History of Oil (LIVE)
When: 	Friday, May 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM -
Where: 	San Jose Peace and Justice Center
48 South 7th St
San Jose, CA 95112

More Details: This live comedy was recorded using bicycle power in a
small London theater with and enthusiastic audience. It has much well
thought out background on the oil issue that isn't usually covered.
Answers to such questions as "what did the Nazi story look like to a
normal German?" are part of the narrative flow. This movie was sent
to me (Tian) by a New Zealand Green that said it's really good. I saw
it. I think it's so great I've talked the Green Party movie committee
into showing it Friday the 13th. Hope to see you there!
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org