[GPSCC-chat] Robert Newman's History of Oil (live)

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Mon May 9 15:40:19 PDT 2011

This coming Friday evening there will be a movie at the peace center.
7 PM, come earlier to socialize.

I've made a flier. You can download it from:

http://tian.greens.org/SantaClaraCounty/GreenParty/MovieNight/HistoryOfOil.pdf

I tried to be as cheap with your paper as possible. If you spot anything
on the flier you want me to change, please let me know. There is still
a little time for that kind of thing.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org