[GPSCC-chat] Fw: County Council Meeting Sunday 3 PM...

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu May 19 12:31:16 PDT 2011

Hey folks,
Now that the Mississippi is all over the south, maybe we should take another look at water issues. I just found this old email that has some great stuff from Wes, including a colorful three-way fold thing that would make a good addition to our literature. Would anybody like to make some copies of it before the meeting?
Caroline