[GPSCC-chat] cc online balloting

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 15:23:01 PDT 2011

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE

This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.  For more information,
or questions related to the topic of the posting, please do not hit reply.
Follow the contact directions stated in the email.

Dear County Green Parties -

We have encountered a technical problem with the online ballot.
It has to do with flaws in some internet browsers that prevent the
ballot from
displaying properly. Accordingly, we are anticipating a one week delay
in opening
the online ballot. The new date is May 30.

PLEASE NOTE: As stated in the original announcement (copied below), each
county
must designate a ballot entry person to enter your county's vote into
the online ballot.
This person must send their name and email address to the elections
committee to
obtain the needed password. To date, only three counties have responded
to this request.
Please tend to this request at your earliest opportunity. See the
original message for details.