[GPSCC-chat] McKinney

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue May 24 11:52:05 PDT 2011

Wes Rolley wrote:
> After appearing at a seminar in Iran,  McKinney has now gone on to
> appear on state television in Lybia.
>
> http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/former-rep-cynthia-mckinney-appears-on-libyan-state-tv-video.php?ref=fpblg
>
>> The regime of Muammar Qaddafi in Libya received a boost from a special
>> guest over the weekend, in its television propaganda against the
>> country's rebels and the NATO force opposing the government: Former
>> Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.
>
> It is clear to some that she no longer cares about democracy.

I took a quick look at the website, and listened to a few
minutes of the YouTube clip.  The quality of the sound and
video of the YouTube clip is not the best.

But I did not see what indicates that she no longer cares about
democracy.  I suppose one might say it was unwise to appear on
Libya state run TV, but I saw no anti democracy statement from
her.  What have I missed?

Gerry