[GPSCC-chat] May General Meeting tomorrow night, Last call for agenda items

jamboi jamboi at greens.org
Wed May 25 10:34:33 PDT 2011

I'm combing through the email for things people had flagged as desired
agenda items and will be posting a draft agenda in shortly, but if there
are any additional items please post them on sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
and i'll add them in (don't worry if its not in this draft version,
because we can add it tomorrow).

I'll definitely include an item for report on the Regional Meeting at the
Berkeley General Assembly which was supposed to clarify our Regional
Representative (and which no one ever posted a reply to on all these weeks
later the email list).

Green is GO!