[GPSCC-chat] Agenda Items for June 23 Meeting

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Fri May 27 17:10:10 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

At last night's meeting I volunteered to prepare the agenda for our June meeting.  Please send your agenda items to this list and include an estimate of the amount of time you need.  Remember that if you have a detailed proposal it's better to submit it sooner rather than later so everyone has time to read and consider it.

I'm asking that items be sent to the list for two reasons:

  1)  Transparency -- everyone can see what items are coming up and how full the agenda is getting.

  2)  Like many of us, I get a lot of email.  I never have enough time to read all of it.  For the next month I'll prioritize looking at this list (or its archives) for agenda items.  If they're not on this list and I'm swamped I might miss them.

Right now I have two items we didn't get to last night:

*  Food For Thought: Egypt Talk
       5 min, need presenter

*  Scheduling November/December Meetings
       5 min, need presenter

Would anyone like to volunteer to present either of those?

I also have the following item that's mandatory for the June meeting:

*  Coordinating Committee At-Large Reps election
       need time, need presenter

Would anyone like to volunteer to present that and give a time estimate?

Thanks,
Valerie Face