[GPSCC-chat] toner for Canon 117 color laser cartridges?

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Nov 4 12:35:52 PDT 2011

I like to just use my home printer for proof reading copies and buttons.
When I want plenty to spread around, I go to copy factory. They are
competitive on price and work for themselves. They like us to, which is
nice. Print fliers 100 at a time and you get a good price from them.

Tian

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org