[GPSCC-chat] Cheri Honkula election results

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sun Nov 13 00:21:25 PST 2011

Since we did a fundraiser for her, I thought you might like the results:

Election Category: SHERIFF of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
99.47 % 1678/1687 Precincts Completed.
Overall winner(s) Denoted by Winner vs Runner(s) up
Candidate Name 	Party 	Votes 	% Of Total Votes
WEST, JOSHUA R 	REPUBLICAN 	29647 	18.65 %
WILLIAMS, JEWELL 	DEMOCRATIC 	118809 	74.76 %
HONKALA, CHERI L 	GREEN 	10430 	6.56 %
Write In, 		39 	0.02 %

I read this as "Jewell Williams won with three quarters of the vote."
Cheri did well. Many many Green candidates can't get 2% of the vote.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org