[GPSCC-chat] Bay Delta Plan opposed by 242 groups

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 20 10:09:21 PST 2011

Wes Rolley wrote:
> and it won't make any difference. The bureaucracy listens to power.
>
> http://blogs.alternet.org/danbacher/2011/11/18/bay-delta-plan-agreement-opposed-by-242-groups/

There is one piece of good news in this:
“You are destroying any pretense of an open and transparent process that
...".

One more example that we no longer live in a democracy.

Three cheers for Occupy.

> I tried to post this directly, since some readers of this list have said
> that they never follow links. However, with graphics, it is too long and
> was rejected as being too big for the list. It is an impasse that I hope
> y' all figure out.

I have a different perspective.  When I "Get Msgs", they get
downloaded to my disk.  Long messages take more disk space,
I have no control over that, except to delete them after the
fact.  So I prefer short emails with links, which gives me the
choice of downloading or not.  And whatever disk space is used
is in a cache and goes away eventually.

Gerry