[GPSCC-chat] www.cagreens.org/sclara web site updated with revised "No Credit Card trifold" for Oct. 6 BofA

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Oct 1 21:35:55 PDT 2011

Hello, All:

       I just updated the "No Credit Card trifold" on
"www.cagreens.org/sclara", making most of the print 12 point rather than
11 to make it easier to read.  (This is available both with the Bank of
America announcement and on the "resources" page).  I just made 200 "No
Credit Card Bookmarks", and I plan to make 200 trifolds.

       I made these for the Thursday, Oct. 6 Bank of America event that
Merriam and Caroline are organizing.  If you'd like some for another
event -- or to pass out at another bank on Oct. 6 -- please let me know.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

       I just updated www.cagreens.org/sclara
<http://www.cagreens.org/sclara/>, including references to a Move to
Amend meeting Tuesday, Oct. 4, a Bank of America action Thursday, Oct.
6, Movie Night, Friday, Oct. 14, and our monthly meeting, Thursday, Oct.
27.

       Please check it out if you have time and notify me of any errors
of omission or commission, clumsy construction, unintelligible prose,
etc.  I won't promise to fix every comma fault, but if I look silly or
stupid, I'd prefer to have the opportunity to fix the problem if I can.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer
p.s.  The Bank of America discussion includes two of my favorite
infamous plots showing (a) the US finance getting a third of US
corporate domestic profits, and (b) equitable growth at 2.2 percent from
1947 to 1970 and lower growth at 1.8 percent

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer