[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Occupy Wall Street

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Oct 2 15:36:43 PDT 2011

       We are planning to leaflet Bank of America in San Jose this
Thursday, Oct. 6.  For more information, including our "No Credit Card"
bookmark and trifold, see "www.cagreens.org" including the Resources
page.  The theme is NOT to stop using credit cards but to liquidate any
credit card debt and transfer away from major banks who are primarily
responsible for the current global economic disruption to a local credit
union.

       The only people I know in the "we" who are planning to leaflet
BoA are Caroline, Merriam, plus my wife, Betsy, and I.  Betsy and I plan
to meet Caroline and Merriam at the time an place indicated on the web
site, then perhaps divide up the literature and Betsy and I may go to
another branch.  If more people are interested please let me know and I
can print more bookmarks and trifolds.  Or you can download the PDF or
Open Office documents for the fliers and bookmark and print your own.
The Open Office version allows you to edit it any way you want, e.g.,
giving contact information for some other organization and someone other
than me.

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer