[GPSCC-chat] Thursday, Oct. 6, 4-6 PM: Leaflet BoA, 4th & San Fernando, San Jose

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Oct 4 20:12:32 PDT 2011

Hello, All:

       Just a reminder:  We are planning to leaflet the Bank of America
branch bank across the intersection from the King library in downtown
San Jose this Thursday, Oct. 6, between 4 and 6 PM, as announced on
www.cagreens.org/sclara.  Merriam said that several people at the "Move
to Amend" meeting this noon indicated an intention to join.

       The Occupy San Jose group is camped one block away at 4th and
Santa Clara.  Beginning last Sunday, Oct. 2 (and perhaps earlier), they
are meeting each weekday at 7 PM and each Sunday at noon.  Last Sunday,
they had over 125 120 people, who met at Backesto Park at 14th and
Empire and marched to Cesar Chavez Park (Wikipedia, "Occupy San Jose").

       For more information, see the Facebook entry of Occupy San Jose.
If you go there and click to see posts by "Everyone", you can see photos
I posted there of their camp site near City Hall and the BofA branch we
plan to visit on Thursday.

       Onward and upward.
       Spencer

--