[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Why are people mad now?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Oct 7 14:47:49 PDT 2011

       The Occupy San Jose group discussed that issue one evening this
week after I was there passing out "No Credit Card Debt" fliers and
inviting them to join our leafleting of Bank of America on Thursday 4-6
PM:  They basically agreed that they would accept support from any
individual or group but would not endorse any.  The group on Wall Street
has doubtless had similar discussions, but I don't know that they decided.

       Spencer