[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: tax vacant property and Occupy San Jose?

Sustainable Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:25:50 PDT 2011

Spencer, et.al.

Today I called my city council person, who happens to be Perluigi Oliverio,
and I left a message urging the city council to be gentle on the
protesters.  I left my name and my address on the message.

When i got home, there was a message on my answering machine from him
thanking me for my call, and a non-committal comment about the protest.
Interesting that I did not leave my number, he musta looked it up.

Nice personal touch, surprised to get a voicemail from my councilperson in
response.   He has nothing better to do?  At least it means he is listening
and responsive.  Brownie points to local politico.  Tomorrow I am visiting
ZOE Lofgren's office.

Roy III