[GPSCC-chat] Proof that my new camera works...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Oct 11 00:55:05 PDT 2011

Thursday afternoon some concerned citizens opposed to big bank fees
staged an action outside Bank Of America in San Jose. See more here:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/BankOfAmerica/index.html

Then later I checked out the scene at the Occupation of San Jose:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/CityHall/Occupation/FirstUpdated71111.html

The next day San Francisco's Bike Party had an awesome ride where my
battery died. See what I got before that happened here:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/BikeParty/CircusRide/index.html

Through all of the above my camera's battery was on its first charge.
In the end, I got a little more than 147 pictures out of it. Half what
the box advertised, but still not bad.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org