[GPSCC-chat] email to Mayor Reed

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Oct 12 11:58:01 PDT 2011

Hello, All:

	  Below please find an email I just sent to San Jose Mayor Reed
discussing the 1932 Bonus Army and its violent suppression by the Hoover
administration and the resulting loss of seats in the 1932 and 1934
elections, citing Wikipedia.

	  I don't know how we can use this, but it's solid history and seems
relevant.

	  Enjoy.
	  Spencer