[GPSCC-chat] agenda item

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Oct 23 14:26:53 PDT 2011

HI, Valerie, et al.:

       Just brainstorming:  What do you think about for our proposed
Nov. 3 bank leafleting, we use the Occupy San Jose version of the
"Credit Card and the Great Recession" trifold (rather than the Green
Party version) with our "Four Puppet Politics" bookmark -- assuming
Occupy San Jose agrees to let us distribute their trifold?  (I can't
imagine they would say, "No", but I plan to ask.)

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

On 10/23/2011 8:40 AM, Caroline Yacoub wrote:
> Valerie, Spencer and I would like five minutes to discuss whether to
> demonstrate at BofA or Wells Fargo.
> Caroline

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer