[GPSCC-chat] time needed for agenda items

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Oct 25 17:30:46 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the clarifications!  I hope other people clarify their possible duplicate items, too.

My latest version always includes everything posted up to the minute before I send it (really -- check the archives), so it sounds like you're behind in email, too.  :-)  However, I didn't send anything last week because I was too busy, and I think people may have panicked.  Sorry about that!

Valerie