[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Human Banner update

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 16:00:28 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Human Banner update
Date: 	Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:09:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	Brad Newsham, The Other 98% <newsham at mac.com>
To: 	gerrygras at earthlink.net

Dear Everyone,

Thank you so much for signing up for this Saturday's human banner event
at Ocean Beach in San Francisco. It's going to be great. We can feel it.

We've got 414 people registered right now, on Monday night, and we are
confident that the total will increase between now and Saturday morning,
and that we will have an event -- and imagery -- we'll all be proud of.
Right now we're leaning toward the message TAX THE 1%.

Please do invite anyone you'd like, and please ask them to register, as
you did, at HumanBannerSF.com
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=raLGS4K7ZRcC572fW6XCZQmWBC2%2FPH8s>.

Registering helps us know what size crowd to prepare for, and also helps
us attract media coverage.

Please time your arrival in the vicinity so that you can have your spot
in the lettering picked out by 11:15am. The helicopter is scheduled to
be overhead at noon sharp.

Again, thank you for registering, and if you have any questions please
contact San Francisco organizer Brad Newsham -- newsham at mac.com
<mailto:newsham at mac.com> and 415-305-8294.

See you on Saturday morning for a great event.

- Brad, Andrew, John, and the rest of the crew at The Other 98%
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=YsDBLARmKn5ayjSDMeMk7QmWBC2%2FPH8s>