[GPSCC-chat] NEED TO IDENTIFY CITIES WITH GOOD RELATIONS WITH OCCUPY GROUPS

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Oct 28 21:24:02 PDT 2011

Hello All:

       Elaine Brown, attorney for Occupy San Jose, has asked for help
identifying other places in the US where there are reasonably good
relations between local Occupy group(s) and public officials and what
they are doing there to promote good relations between Occupiers and
local authorities.

             1.  Do any of you know (or can any of you find) any good
sources for this kind of information?  If yes, could you please provide
such information to at least me and Elaine Brown?

             2.  Can someone help me create something on the web to make
it easy for multiple people to contribute information on this?  For
example, might a table in Google Docs be appropriate for this (e.g.,
with 4 columns:  Occupy location, state, a narrative description of what
is known of relations so far, and source for the information)?  Occupy
San Jose already have several Google Docs groups.  I'm new to Google Docs.

ELAINE:  Can you please provide a description of how someone who is
naive regarding Google Docs can find your notes from your meeting with
City Officials?

       Thanks,
       Spencer

--