[GPSCC-chat] Bill McKibben in SF tomorrow!

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 15:20:08 PDT 2011

Long story short, I have 3 extra tickets to the
Commonwealth Club event.  If anyone wants one, please
let me know today.

And Caroline has 4 spare seats in her car, if you
get to Fred Duperrault's by 10:30 AM.  His address
is 500 E. Middlefield, #45, Mountain View.

(I expect to be away from my computer from about
3:30 PM to about 10:30 PM.)

Gerry