[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Ready for Reality?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 04:58:43 PDT 2011

I think this program is very good.  It is definitive,
not waffling.  I think it explains things at a level
that many can understand.  It shows that the adverse
consequences are now.  It asks people to talk to the
politicians.

I am not happy that the hosts / hostesses and their
clothing appear to be chosen to be like U.S. news
anchors, but maybe it works.

There is an element that is the same every hour, but
there is variation in accordance with who is in the
time zone where it is 7PM.  Maybe that is the time to
get a larger audience.

It's good that the audience keeps growing, (now at
2,900,000).  But that is still a small part of the
total population.  Especially when considering that
it is now "in Beijing".

Fortunately, each segment apparently remains to be
seen later.

Gerry