[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items for September 22 Meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Sep 19 11:55:35 PDT 2011

Thanks for doing this Valerie.

________________________________
From: Valerie D. Face <vdf at juno.com>
To: sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
Sent: Sun, September 18, 2011 7:04:01 PM
Subject: [GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items for September 22 Meeting

Hi everyone,

I've gotten a call from Drew, who volunteered to prepare the agenda for this
Thursday's meeting.  He said he won't be able to attend the meeting and asked if
I would be willing to prepare the agenda.  I'm willing to do that.

Does anyone have concerns with my preparing the agenda for this Thursday, or
would anyone else prefer to do it?  If so, please let this list know.

Otherwise...

Please send your agenda items to this list: sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org.

I'll add items to the agenda in the order in which they appear on this list.

I'll check the list for agenda items until 7:30 PM on Wednesday, September 21,
and everything that I've seen on the list up to that time will be on the draft
agenda that I bring to the meeting.

If you think of items after 7:30 PM on Wednesday, no worries -- we will revise
and affirm the agenda at the start of the meeting, so be prepared to make
suggestions then.

=== Draft Agenda for GPSCC General Meeting on September 22, 2011 ===

Location:  San Jose Peace & Justice Center, 48 S 7th St, San Jose

6:30 PM  Informal social time: eat, chat, etc.

7:00 PM  Formal social time: practice one-minute speeches, eat, chat, etc.

7:30 PM  Begin meeting

*  Choose facilitator, note taker, timekeeper, vibes watcher, October agenda
preparer
      2 min

*  Introductions and short announcements
      10 min

*  Revise and affirm agenda
      4 min

*  Treasurer's report, pass the hat