[GPSCC-chat] 2 Cal Democrat Scandals

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 14:37:44 PDT 2011

 Dear Green Friends,

The trouble with trying to be a Green blogger is that Wes Rolley, Martin Zehr, and I just cannot keep up with it. See below a link to my comment on two big Democratic Party Machine scandals screaming from the front page of Saturday's L.A. Times.

Alex Walker
LA Greens

          2 Cal Democrat Scandals - Why Have a Green Party?

Consider the Los Angeles Times front page below.  Not one, but two major scandals rocked the California Democratic Party in the same week. Both involve big bucks from the Democrats' fat cat campaign donors. Moreover, the sscandal of the bankrupt Solyndra solar energy company helps retro Republicans attack Green Energy.

Thanks a lot Democrats.  Why have a Green Party?  Tell me again how we don't need Greens, Peace & Freedom, Libertarians, and the A.I.P. because we have this great "choice" between "liberal" Democrats and "conservative" Republicans.

. . .

Read More and Please Leave a Comment at My Blog on California Greening:
  http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2011/09/2-cal-democrat-scandals-why-have-green.html